Lena Samuelson, Realtor, has parlayed extraordinary sales skills from her successful Mary Kay Cosmetics and Skin Care affiliation, (where she quickly achieved numerous awards and was elevated to the role of Director), into a dynamic real estate career. Lena has been recognized by her peers at the “Silver” level for both her listing and selling prowess, a major milestone! More importantly, her clients have recognized her for her caring and considerate ways, her intent listening skills, her strong negotiating tactics, and her unquestioned allegiance to her valued clients. A native of Sweden, Lena is a U.S. citizen, a resident of Hudson since 1992 and her entire real estate career has been with Royster Realty, and more recently, The Royster Group, where she is an acknowledged asset. Lena continues to provide the ultimate real estate experience for her clients.
“I work with Integrity and always take a professional caring approach. I have a ‘client first’ philosophy, and strive to go above and beyond to meet my client’s goals and needs. By taking a knowledgeable, professional approach, and using excellent negotiation skills, I can assure a smooth transaction. My work always goes far beyond the transfer of keys. I love my job and all the relationships that have developed over the years because of it!”
- Native of Sweden…. Lived and Worked Abroad
- United States Resident Since 1979…..Hudson Resident Since 1992
- United States Citizen Since 2006
- Past President, International Referral Network, Hudson Chapter
- Certified Jazzercise Fitness Instructor
- Top Producing Mary Kay Cosmetic Sales Director
- Married….Four Adult Children, All of Whom Attended Hudson Local Schools
- Tri-Lingual Fluency: English, Swedish and Norwegian
- Hudson High School Music Program
- Elementary School Classroom Girl Scouts
- Ice Cream Social
- Children’s Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Cultural Events
- Social Event Planning
Lena, her husband, Lennart, and their four kids, spouses, and grandkids all traveled to the family estate just outside of Stockholm, Sweden and posed on the steps of the rustic guest house.
An animal lover, Lena is ready to exercise one of her two horses, which she boards on the edge of Hudson, only five minutes from her home.
An avid health and fitness advocate, Lena is a licensed Jazzercise instructor and teaches classes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 5:45 a.m. at Hudson’s Barlow Community Center.